Introducing new members on community - 31 May 16

Hello NethServer Team!
I hope you all had an amazing and relaxing weekend, welcome to another wonderful week of being alive and setting up new NethServer installations!

Last week we have rolled up our Alpha and yesterday 6.8 beta1 was finally born, are you happy? :confetti_ball:

As used let’s welcome all of our new 27 members :couple::two_men_holding_hands::two_women_holding_hands: to the community! Every week, we take a minute to show some love to our new members, giving an opportunity to introduce themselves! YOU’RE ONE OF US NOW!

• Who are you?
  • What you’re working on?
  • What brings you to NethServer?

Looking at you:

2 Likes

Hello everybody!
I’ve published yet a poll yesterday (“Development”->“New look for NethServer7”) where I introduced myself, but if you don’t still look at it:
I’m Alessia Rossini from Italy! I’m actually working at Nethesis as intern and I’m a really newbie of NS, but I like it!
Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everybody,

im Hardy and we use NS 6 in our 2-Men-IT Company for Mail, Calendar and Contactsync (SOGo) and dyndns-client and we are very glad with this nice system. We can’t wait for NS 7 :wink:

We came from zentyal, where we had massive problems we couldn’t resolve. Sorry for my bad english. :frowning:

Keep on pushing this cool System!!! Maybe one of our customers needs fit to NS in future. So keep me updatet.

Thanks and let me know if we can support the NS team with a donation.

1 Like

Hi folks,

I’m Michael. That’s it. :wink: Keep up the excellent work. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Welcome @Alessia keep up the good work with the artwork!

Hardy, great to see you here and thanks for posting and introducing yourself!
You can find tons of posts about experiences like yours

With regard to donations, thanks for your support!
https://www.bountysource.com/teams/nethserver

@kuhn_michael what are you working on? Let us know if there is anything challenging that you need support with

By all means! :thumbsup:

AWESOME! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello from Russian Federation. Nethserver is amazing. I like how it works, easy to configure and quality.

1 Like

Ehi Peter, happy to see you here. What did you install on it?
Would you like to lend a hand with Russian Translations? @Artem_Voylenko would you mind helping Peter to join the team?

Installed inside VmWare ESXi. Yes I would like to help with russian translations. Where do I start ?

1 Like

https://www.transifex.com/nethserver/nethserver/ this one?

1 Like

I’ve registered at transifex.com I’ll translate something.

2 Likes

Thanks for your time, take a look at:

Thanks. It’s easy to use even without video.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Fadhili Ngalawa from Tanzania, famously known as the “Land of Mt. Kilimanjaro and Zanzibar”.
I work with the Institute of Rural Development Planning, a higher learning institution in Dodoma, Tanzania.
I came to know about Nethserver through my search for open source solution for gateway, VPN, and the like. I have started testing Nethserver 6.8 installed fine on Vmware Esxi. Before I have been using Pfsense, ClearOS, Endian, Zentyal and Untangle. Nethserver looks promising. I expect to use it as SSO solution with Google Apps.

Hope together we can make it.

2 Likes

Welcome !! Im glad to see 3 brazilians in the “new born” list =)

1 Like

Sorry for late response man, I’m very happy to see you here, thanks for introducing yourself!
What about last month? Does NethServer look still promising?
Keep us updated as you go.

Please open a new Feature request so we can go deeper and see how it goes

1 Like