Introducing new members on community - 16 Feb 16

Hi to all.

Im new here.

1. Im Working the first time with Linux, im learning ESXI and interested on interoperatibilty with AD.
  2. HTTPS filtering , Firewall and Antivirus, Ransomware its a great problem for me.
  3. I have many trouble to join an AD. I see the users and Groups under Bash with “getent group” “id user”… but i can se the users or groups under the webconfig… Not ACLs… :frowning:

Ehi Juan, nice to meet you!

Good to know, so it’s true. Nethserver is suitable for non-expert linux administrators :slight_smile:
What are your feelings as your first time?

1 Like

I remember old days when learning coherent in school…at the end …text…text…text… :frowning:

But i find the power of “yum install mc” its my friend… :slight_smile:

All its a kaos…forks…forks…forks…things that work allways at 75%…features missing…do it yourself…

Well …this is what we have… I expect make my little things…

I’m going to experiment with checking back in with people after 3 months to see how they’re going with their challenges.

Ehi you from Austria! How would you like to be involved?

@lvicentini are you still around?

@ohifra Did you have transferred the emails from what? Email client or existing mailserver? Which procedure/howto did you have used? Looks that you have a great experience in mailserver administration to share with us!

@Juan_Fernandez how you resolved your problem with the Join?

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introducing new member on community - 9 May 06

[quote=“alefattorini, post:24, topic:2780”]

@lvicentini are you still around?

Hello, sorry for the delay to return, I’m a Veritas Storage Foundation and Veritas Cluster project too large a customer and ended up away from my personal project. As soon as possible, return. Good luck to everyone.

1 Like