I am Installing headwind using the instructions place on their web site, I am new to UBUNTU.
Following are the Instructions
. Install from a binary installer (Ubuntu/Debian)
Notice: The binary installer works on Ubuntu (or Debian) Linux only. However, you can install Headwind MDM on any OS. Download the archive containing web panel WAR file and read INSTALL-MANUAL.txt for details.
1. Install required software
# sudo apt install openjdk-8-jdk aapt tomcat8 postgresql
2. Make sure Tomcat is running
# telnet localhost 8080Trying ::1...Connected to localhost.Escape character is '^]'.
(if you get “Connection refused” error, fix the installation issue)
3. Create the PostgreSQL database and user
# sudo su postgres# psqlpostgres=# CREATE USER hmdm WITH PASSWORD 'topsecret';postgres=# CREATE DATABASE hmdm WITH OWNER=hmdm;postgres=# \q
4. Run the installer script (as root)
# sudo ./hmdm_install.sh
5. On success, the installer script provides you with the URL. Open Headwind MDM in browser.
I don really get Point 4 brcausee when I execute the command it asks for postgres password. I dont know which one is that