Installing and Configuring NS 7

Hi
This week I will installing and configuring a new NS 7.3, There are just few things I would like to know if it will be possible;

1. Can I have ADSL and VSat running on the same server at the same time, ADSL for the wireless users and VSat for LAN, but also make the ADSL a fallback if the VSat fails?
  2. Is it possible to have the wireless be asked for a username and password through a proxy page?
  3. If I don’t have a Access Directory, will I be able to make users logon to workstation and be authenticated to user the internet?
    These are the main things my boss would like me to have working. I have not installed the NS7 but will be doing next week. I do not have that many uses, max I would say 20

NethServer is capable in configuring multi WAN and set rules on who can access what interface. I don’t know how VSat needs to get connected? I assume (yeah I know, assume is the mother of all fckups) VSat is using some kind of box that acts as a gateway between Satelite signal and normal Ethernet on your local LAN.