NethServer Version: 7.9.2009 (rc1)
Module: Base system & Mysql
Hello! I’m tryng to install nethserver in cloud on a dedicated server but I have some problem.
- First of all I prepare my system installing Centos minimal
- I’ve started the install on centos process (following the manual)
- Finally the system starts and I can connect to the server administration interface
- I’ve installed the updates
- I’ve installed the software package that I need
Everithing seems to work perfectly but on the server Dashboard I notice that my nethserver version is 7.9.2009(rc1) and if I go to the service page mysqld daemon is not running.
Is there a way to disable updates from testing repository?
Where can I found the log file of mysql?