I Love NethServer

@ironsky I always wanted to visit singapore, just let me know if you need
any help :smiley:

1 Like

@mabeleira, hey buddy… thanks for the offer… definitely will post some question here if I’m stuck on something. Right now, I am installing NS on one my desktop here in my house and one on my office under Hyper-V. I have a hard time to install it on USB and ISO thru VMWare WorkStation and VirtualBox. But never say never, i’ll do it again and again while doing my laundry :smiley:

Btw, try to visit Singapore and give me a heads up and i’ll accompany you to show it around :slight_smile:

Hyper-V is a p.i.t.a :smiley:

I also love NethServer, though a quick selfie doesn’t show all the love. More to follow, more love to show :wink:
/cc @robb @warren_midgley

Thanks to you guys from the Community, to Nethesis and to @alefattorini :slight_smile: I wish you all a Happy and joyful 2016!

[Update]
Aaaaand here’s the whole bunch of people behind our School Project from BgLUG

From the left to the right, Alessandro Fava, Enrico Bacis*, Fabio Fusili, Irene Bravo*, Paolo Finardi*, myself*, Alain Bravo, Paolo Asperti, Francesco Vigotti*
(* = will be present at FOSDEM 2016)

5 Likes

Woah, you’re very cool mate! I call on all to upload a pic with their love towards NethServer! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here another great friend from Romania

1 Like

Can’t see the background clearly.

Thanks @alefattorini!

:+1:
:facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch:

4 Likes

Thanks folks! That’s awesome! :heartpulse:
Looking forward to seeing pics also from @robb @ibinetwork @gsiotas @Jim @Ctek @warren_midgley @islipfd19 @alexcsilva and @stephdl

1 Like

Rockin’ the NethServer shirt at Disney World…

8 Likes

Oh come on man! This pic is terrific! :smiley:

1 Like

Proud to show my “I love NethServer” t-shirt

Which One Doesn’t Belong?

3 Likes

Finally arrived !!!

Thank you @alefattorini !!!

We Love NethServer :heart_eyes: !!!

3 Likes

Arghhh… Now I’m jealous.
I received nothing… Cursed brazilian “Correios”

Is it arrived now?? Wow! Brazilian guys, your postal service is quite crazy :smiley:
I sent them before Christmas. @jim nothing is lost, be confident!

1 Like

Loving nethserver in the Desert <3

9 Likes

Chapeau! :heart_eyes:

Great shirt! How does NethServer behave in the desert?

1 Like

at Linux Day 2016, Modena Italy

5 Likes

Como você comprou essa camiseta? Eu quero comprar uma.

Ganhamos