I am going on hiatus for an extended time

(Phil Parker) #1

I have been having issues in my personal life, beyond my control so i am going on hiatus for a bit. I do not have the time to put toward NethServer. I have to focus my energy other places at this time. I may or may not return depending on if things cool off some here. I am completely exhausted with everything that is going on around me and its taken its toll on me at this point. I have a business to relocate, and a life to relocate and I need my focus to be there at this time. NethServer does show excellent potential and I am pleased with its functionality. I have been testing it out for some time, as for production I am not sure that it will meet my needs at this point. I have several other businesses that have shown interest in my abilities and that is where I am headed, hence the relocation. I am preparing for that as of now and need to have my networks rock solid at this point, for their review. I will come back im sure at a later time and get back into NethServer when the time is right. You all have been awesome, but it is time for me to go for now

Thank you all.

(Alessio Fattorini) #2

Hi @PParker thanks and good luck for everything!

(Davide Principi) #3

@PParker thank for your work so far! I hope you’ll back soon, good luck!

(Roberto Sitzia) #4

Thank you for your work and efforts, goodbye @PParker and as we use to say here in Italy “IN BOCCA AL LUPO!” that is a stronger “GOOD LUCK”!