How to improve community hangouts?

Do not worry too much, it was your birthday anyways and you must enjoy it :slight_smile:

We will try to be more strict on the objectives of the meeting next time, for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @robb

No problem, brother. With a gift like that I would forget even the basic needs! :upside_down:

I invited the brother pino to this conversation, and I propose, in addition to the Education Team Nethserver.

… in this community that is viable: make dreams come true

Emiliano has already provided the first help to release doubts

A great example that installation of Nethserver. I will follow those steps and I will make a reference to my peer-tutors.

We must continue doing this exercise technology a fun and interesting educational experience

Regards

1 Like

For me is mostly the language issues. Read and write sure not problem. Listen one movie without subtitles anytime.

Talk anything :anguished: :anguished: :anguished:

I was answering about this.

That is not a problem broth.

The English language spoken by Tarzan is much better than mine. Also, remember that Nethesis is an Italian company, so the brothers that work there understand the Spanish a “pochito”. Is that true @alefattorini? The rest of the tribe, we make the effort to understand each other between russians, filipinos, colombians, French, germans, venezuelans, chinese and even oompa loompas.

Sometimes a good tactic, recommended by my dear father :heart:, is to write what one wants to say or expose, and then at the time of participating in the conversation read as if it were a script :scroll: .

It is sooo gratifying to see us, listen to us if we can not see, exchange gestures. If it still intimidates you to talk in English, or spanglish as I, video-conferencing, have a chat application that you can accompany with videos, photos and, why not, something of mimo! :point_left::open_mouth::point_down:

I am sure that you will communicate.

This is not “chalequeo” (bullying) brother. It is a suggestion for the esteem and the respect you deserve. Do not limit yourself, I am quite sure that you can exchange a lot of knowledge here.

In this tribe, as in Caciquitxs, you can learn so different and fun. In this case, regardless of our mastery of the English language. I certify!

Greetings

Guess I am the oompa loompa here then… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awesome meeting, I took a look just for a few minutes! Which are the next steps? @robb @apradoc
What about collecting some notes on how to install those tools on NethServer?

1 Like

It’s been a long time since the last meeting, would you like to make one?
Which meetings do think helpful? These are some proposals:

Yes, this would be nice.
I have to apologise not be active the last time. I am busy with my business to get the money in. But I have the feeling the activities are slowing down in the community. Maybe there is more done behind and I don’t see it. It would be good to get first-hand information at the meeting.

Good luck for your job :wink:
I feel the same, I guess everybody are waiting for the new 7 release :slight_smile:
I think we should organize a meeting next week. What do you think for Wednesday at 15 GMT? @davidep @filippo_carletti would you like to join us? @giacomo should be already on vacation.

Thank you. I hope I get the order.

Wednesday at 15 GMT would be 1 am AEST. It’s ok with me. I don’t have an appointment on the morning and I can sleep in :grin: