How to enter email addresses in two different domains?

Hello
I am new to setting up mail servers. I can’t understand how to enter mailboxes in different domains from under one account.
We have two domains XXX@com.ua and YYY@com.ua.
For XXX, I entered all the necessary mailboxes. How do I switch and enter mailboxes in YYY?

Hi @evggrig are you sure about the two domains? XXX@com.ua and YYY@com.ua seem to me mailboxes/aliasies, not domains…

I did not exactly describe the task. It will be right so - one domain XXX.com.ua and the second YYY.net.ua

Next question: does your NethServer mail is configured for use both domains?
One as the main domain (nethserver.XXX.net.ua) and the supplemental one (YYY.net.ua)?

Don’t forget that as stated by the docs, NethServer allows multiple domains, but with one user base.
So if you create the user/mailbox kicks@XXX.net.ua automatically there will be an alias for kicks@YYY.net.ua.

If I understand the instructions correctly, then I have to make all the mailboxes to XXX@com.ua and then do them alias like on the screen?

Am i right?

IMVHO no.
https://docs.nethserver.org/en/v7/mail.html#domains

I have two domains in the domain list, but when I try to add a new mailbox to the list, I can use only one of these domains. what am I doing wrong?