Help with Reverse proxy

NethServer release 7.5.1804

Hi guys
I have the following configuration:

a) domain: example.com/mail.exemple.com
internal router 192.168.1.0

b) Router redirects services to a PC 192.168.1.3 with Windows server DNS port 53 + IIS at internal address 192.168.1.3 port 80

c) Vmware workstation with NAT network machine with NethServer with IP 192.168.21.128 named mail.example.com with fowarding port so that the virtual machine services also respond to 192.168.1.3

Although I can receive and send emails with Thunderbird, web services:

• Roundcube email
  • Nextcloud
  • Mattermost
    of NethServer can not access them with the external IP from the outside at port 443,5432 or even 80 if I stop IIS.

The message I get is ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Is it possible to resolve with a certain configuration of NethServer Gateway / firewall or port forwarding? or is it apache setup (error log :Cannot serve directory /var/www/html/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.html,index.php) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive)?

Where and why do you use reverse proxy? On your router? In this case port forwarding should be enough.

Could you try it in brigde mode and assign an IP like 192.168.1.4 to Nethserver and route the services (ports 80, 443) from your router to the new IP? IIRC these virtual NAT adapters make problems sometimes.

For mattermost you need a virtual host, roundcube or nextcloud should just work:

http://docs.nethserver.org/en/v7/team_chat.html#configuration