Thank you friend

Page 37 amazing!

1 Like

From page 37 to 41…
The 37th is the worst :wink:
Look the 41 and the conclusion :smiley:

1 Like

is the best!!!

Although the conclusions are quite nice, I do see several wrong assumptions and ‘facts’ in the article, like installing Apache on Zentyal is easy… it is NOT, in fact it can and probably will break Zentyal, also, did I miss something or is there already an OpenChange module for NS? Besides that, even though OpenChange is progressing rapidly, IMO it is still buggy like hell and should not be deployed in a production environment.
True, default Zentyal boots to a desktop environment, but if you don’t want that, there is an option to install headless.
The last remark in the article gives me very mixed feelings: they suggest to build your own SBS server from a vanilla CentOS, Ubuntu/Debian or even Gentoo or Arch install. If you are not a linux-professional, IMO this is NOT the way to go. I have my share of knowledge, but would not dare to install all those services and say the server is secure enough for a production environment. Installing is one thing, configuring security is another. When that is assured ‘out-of-the-box’ with a distro like NS, I will settle for that anytime.

4 Likes

Nope, it’s wrong :smile:

Happy to hear this from you, so it’s not just my feeling