php81 bin/console glpi:maintenance:enable

yum --enablerepo=* clean all && yum update -y

php81 bin/console database:update

php81 bin/console migration:utf8mb4

php81 bin/console migration:unsigned_keys

php81 bin/console glpi:maintenance:disable

php81 bin/console glpi:database:enable_timezones

But there is just (hopefully) only one last thing:

How should I change the Web server root directory configuration for GLPI?

1 Like

oups sorry I forgot this one, you upgraded from what version ? I see now it glp10

grafik

1 Like

to make it disappear you have to use a virtual host, let me check the doc

1 Like

OK, tnx in advise…

config setprop glpi DomainName glpi.ns7loc2.org
signal-event nethserver-glpi-10-latest-update

https://wiki.nethserver.org/doku.php?id=glpi-latest

sorry for the delay, next time please ping me by the @stephdl, just a lot of things to do, I am quite confident that a signal-event nethserver-glpi-10-latest-update could have fixed the issue

If I use these commands:

With my own DomainName (FQDN) I get this error:
grafik

normal you must use glpi.ns7loc2.org to reach your glpi instance and obviously this FQDNmust exists locally or globally on your DNS provider

Do you mean I have to setup a DNS entry who points from glpi.ns7loc2.org to my GLPI-Server-IP?

yes if you want to remove this warning you have to use a virtualhost and use it so fully yes you need to have this FQDN that points to your glpi IP

1 Like

And If not, is it insecure or just a matter of cosmetic?

just because they want to avoid people who install with a chmod 777 -R but trust me it is not

2 Likes

I know this may be off topic but you just reminded me of a script I created (unfortunately I lost it during a server rebuild and completely forgot to backup it up) that was run as a hook esmith custom template.

Basically after creating a virtual host it would use cloud flare api to create an a record and wait 5 minutes (to allow for DNS propagation) and then trigger the let’s encrypt certificate generation.

I need to check but here the vhost use the default certificate of ns7 hence it could be LE or self created by the server

This why I use git and github everywhere even on servers to save my life

1 Like