GLPI fusioninventory SNMP

Hello everyone, I use the old version of GLPI or 0.90. I installed Fusioninventory and configured the agents on each PC. Everything works and also well, (maybe because GLPI makes me a lot of sympathy … ). I only have one problem, which in SNMP, I scheduled to scan the network and its job, but I can’t detect anything. In SNMP credentials, I didn’t associate anything because the read community is “public” without authentication and protocol >1 . Could anyone suggest how I get the list of equipment with this protocol?

Tbo snmp is something I haven’t gotten working as of yet but is something I have on my to do list I’ll have a look later to tonight to see if I can’t come up with a solution but in the meantime have a look at this link might be of some help Fusion Inventory: Configuring Discovery and Inventory Tasks - Page 2 of 5 - RDR-IT

Hello and thank you for answering. What you suggested to me, I had put into practice, but without getting results. I’ll try to look at each other better. Thank you at the moment.

1 Like

I’m currently trying to implement it now not having a lot of success I’m sure it’s just a mater of finding what ive missed