GLPI - FusionInventory Plugin: X columns are not compatible with timezones usage

Hi Shane, so I understand that you also encountered the same problem. Your feedback would be very welcome.

However, I would like to point out that the problem is only related to fusioninventory after upgrading to version 9.5. +4.

We need the help of @stephdl:sweat_smile:

try to explain the issue, a bit lost

That’s correct I know some of the issue is due to some of the tables missing in the new database

Hi Stephane, then I updated the “Fusion inventory” plugins to version 9.5+4 on glpi. The update went well, but only (at the moment) on the main mask of the dashboard is the timezone error. As previously written by @Shane_Treweek, it seems that the problem also occurred to him.

As you can see from the pictures, only the dashboard …

We used a script to populate the timezone in mysql, did you recall it ?

2 Likes

I remember you created a script for the timezone, we should watch the chat

I found this:
https://community.nethserver.org/t/re-glpi-9-5-7-needs-testers/19706/21?u=france

Yes it is

#!/bin/bash

source /opt/rh/rh-mariadb105/enable 
mysql --socket=/run/rh-mariadb105-mariadb/glpi-mysql.sock -e "GRANT SELECT ON mysql.time_zone_name TO 'glpi'@'%';"
mysql --socket=/run/rh-mariadb105-mariadb/glpi-mysql.sock -e "FLUSH PRIVILEGES"
su - apache -s /bin/bash -c "/opt/rh/rh-php73/root/bin/php /usr/share/glpi/bin/console glpi:maintenance:enable"
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql /usr/share/zoneinfo | mysql --socket=/run/rh-mariadb105-mariadb/glpi-mysql.sock mysql
su - apache -s /bin/bash -c "/opt/rh/rh-php73/root/bin/php /usr/share/glpi/bin/console glpi:migration:timestamps --no-interaction"
su - apache -s /bin/bash -c "/opt/rh/rh-php73/root/bin/php /usr/share/glpi/bin/console glpi:maintenance:disable"

fixtimezone.sh (END)

I still have this script on the root folder

2 Likes

Issue fixed or not ?

Check also /var/log/messages after the script

So I try now, launch a snapshot and check the logs

[root@neth7 ~]# ./fixtimezone.sh 
Modalità di manutenzione attivata. Accesso possibile da: http://quantico.ddns.net/glpi/index.php?skipMaintenance=1
Warning: Unable to load '/usr/share/zoneinfo/leapseconds' as time zone. Skipping it.
Warning: Unable to load '/usr/share/zoneinfo/tzdata.zi' as time zone. Skipping it.
Trovato 10 tabella/e che richiede/ono migrazione.
 10/10 [============================] 100%
Migrazione effettuata.
La modalità manutenzione è disabilitata.

It seems that the error no longer appears! Can I check or rather do some other tests?

2 Likes

Seems good, set the script as the solution of this thread

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do it right away. So if there is nothing else to check for you, proceed with [SOLVED]

2 Likes
1 Like

Hi, I wanted to know if the scrip worked @stephdl
Thank you.

2 Likes

I also wanted to say that worked on mine and solved my issue I’ve got flyve and fusion inventory working except once device is enrolled fusion inventory doesn’t seem to be able to connect to the device still trying to narrow down the exact cause

2 Likes