For anyone who sees a blank page on Nextcloud Dashboard after upgrading to 7.9.2009

Hello Team,

I’ve just upgraded my test Nethserver to version 7.9.2009. On this test server I’ve installed Nextcloud so with this Nethserver upgrade I also receive a Nextcloud upgrade to version 20. After the upgrade to 2009 I discovered I have a blank dashboard on my Nextcloud after I login. After a bit of searching I found that this problem may be related to the Accessibility App being disabled. Since I have a blank screen upon login for Dashboard I had no way to access my Apps page using so I had to change my URL to include the following so that I can see my Apps page. So I added the following - /index.php/settings/apps

so my full patch would be:
https://mycloud.mycompany.ca/index.php/settings/apps

Now I can see my App page and enable the Accessibility App once again and now my dashboard works.

There is also a way to enable an App using the command line but hopefully the above method is easier and works just as well.

example: enabling calendar app

sudo -u apache scl enable rh-php73 – php -dmemory_limit=512M /usr/share/nextcloud/occ app:enable calendar

Hope this post is useful for anyone else who may be upgrading and disabled the accessibility app. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

7 Likes