Family will be disconnected for a while

Friends, the current situation in the world and in my country has affected me sentimentally, sometimes I just want to cry. I am strong in front of my family. But I’m broken inside so much injustice and crisis. You were there when I needed you most, and you will always be my brothers in life.

I will be disconnected for a while until I progress again. classes begin and I have to do many things to achieve family goals. soon I will be with you and supporting you.

We pray every day for each one of you. I must deliver the borrowed computer, since the client will need them. I’ll be alone on the phone.

Thank God we are all fine.

+584124274669

10 Likes

Take your time. Even for crying, if needed. Blow out steam is always important.

2 Likes

@jgjimenezs

It makes me sad to read this. And at the same time I realise how lucky I am to live in a free and economically stable country. I am very sorry for you and your family.

I still have a PC here that I would very much like to give to you. But how do I get it to Venezuela?

Greetings…

Uwe

5 Likes

thank you friend, really grateful. here in my area I think there is a DHL I have to find out well.

I contact DHL here in Germany and inquire about the formalities and conditions for shipping. I will get back to you here when I have the information.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I am from the Estado Falcón, Punto Fijo

2 Likes

Do you need something else friend.

@transocean Has the computer a SSD? I have an 256 GB, which I can sent to you if it has not.

1 Like

How can I help, I’m in Brazil and I’m very scared that Lula will come back to the presidency if that happens, will we be the new Venezuela?

Hi m.traeumer,

the Computer is a Lenovo C 540 AIO with 500 GB SSD and 8 GB RAM.

The problem is to ship the PC to Venezuela. The German DHL needs much Documents only in spanish language. Customs declaration and a few others. But i think i can solve this problem. I have a young colleague in our company. He is from Columbia and speaks and writes Spanish perfectly. I will ask him next Monday if he can help me with this.

Regards…

Uwe

2 Likes

Hi Francenildo,

stand up, take to the streets and fight back. No human being in the world should be a servant of a corrupt system.

Regards to Brazil…

Uwe

1 Like

Yes, I’m doing it!

1 Like

Hi Uwe,

I have two Laptops which I could give. A Asus X72 17.3 inch with a i5 M480, 6 GB Ram, and 2 Hdds. One with Win 10, the other with Linux Mint 20 in dual boot. It’s older Hardware but it’s working fine.
The other is a HP G7 15.6 inch with a i3, 4GB Ram an a 512 Hdd with Win 10 installed.
Would this be usefull for you @jgjimenezs ?

@transocean if you find out how to sen it to Venezuela, can you give me the information please?
I do not have someone speaking spanish, but with a example I think I can manage it myself.

1 Like

Servus Ralf,

i found this information on the Site of DHL.

https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/pakete-versenden/weltweit-versenden/land/venezuela.html

Regards…

Uwe

friends happy weekend, I am moved of heart, in the world there are still angels. I am dedicated to managing server systems, Firewalls, programming and testing systems. I previously had a desktop PC where I did some of the hard work. and when I go to attend the site I took a laptop that I bought in 2004 to do database maintenance, reconfigure servers among others. I am excited with what they want to help me will change the world. I will work much better. I didn’t think I had any of that here. I am starting after the worst crisis in my family that thanks to you I managed to get out. I thank you from the heart

3 Likes

@jgjimenezs

Please send me via PM the address to which I should send the PC. This is important also for the documents.
And then please tell me which OS you like for your work. I offer WIN 10 or Linux.

Regards…

Uwe

2 Likes

Astroturfing

There is a rather large US imposed sanctions shaped elephant in the room that some people seem to be ignoring.

Nobody should have to live under economic and politically motivated sanction.

3 Likes