Family will be disconnected for a while

Friends, the current situation in the world and in my country has affected me sentimentally, sometimes I just want to cry. I am strong in front of my family. But I’m broken inside so much injustice and crisis. You were there when I needed you most, and you will always be my brothers in life.

I will be disconnected for a while until I progress again. classes begin and I have to do many things to achieve family goals. soon I will be with you and supporting you.

We pray every day for each one of you. I must deliver the borrowed computer, since the client will need them. I’ll be alone on the phone.

Thank God we are all fine.

+584124274669

11 Likes

Take your time. Even for crying, if needed. Blow out steam is always important.

2 Likes

@jgjimenezs

It makes me sad to read this. And at the same time I realise how lucky I am to live in a free and economically stable country. I am very sorry for you and your family.

I still have a PC here that I would very much like to give to you. But how do I get it to Venezuela?

Greetings…

Uwe

5 Likes

thank you friend, really grateful. here in my area I think there is a DHL I have to find out well.

I contact DHL here in Germany and inquire about the formalities and conditions for shipping. I will get back to you here when I have the information.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I am from the Estado Falcón, Punto Fijo

2 Likes

Do you need something else friend.

@transocean Has the computer a SSD? I have an 256 GB, which I can sent to you if it has not.

1 Like

How can I help, I’m in Brazil and I’m very scared that Lula will come back to the presidency if that happens, will we be the new Venezuela?

Hi m.traeumer,

the Computer is a Lenovo C 540 AIO with 500 GB SSD and 8 GB RAM.

The problem is to ship the PC to Venezuela. The German DHL needs much Documents only in spanish language. Customs declaration and a few others. But i think i can solve this problem. I have a young colleague in our company. He is from Columbia and speaks and writes Spanish perfectly. I will ask him next Monday if he can help me with this.

Regards…

Uwe

2 Likes

Hi Francenildo,

stand up, take to the streets and fight back. No human being in the world should be a servant of a corrupt system.

Regards to Brazil…

Uwe

1 Like

Yes, I’m doing it!

1 Like

Hi Uwe,

I have two Laptops which I could give. A Asus X72 17.3 inch with a i5 M480, 6 GB Ram, and 2 Hdds. One with Win 10, the other with Linux Mint 20 in dual boot. It’s older Hardware but it’s working fine.
The other is a HP G7 15.6 inch with a i3, 4GB Ram an a 512 Hdd with Win 10 installed.
Would this be usefull for you @jgjimenezs ?

@transocean if you find out how to sen it to Venezuela, can you give me the information please?
I do not have someone speaking spanish, but with a example I think I can manage it myself.

1 Like

Servus Ralf,

i found this information on the Site of DHL.

https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/pakete-versenden/weltweit-versenden/land/venezuela.html

Regards…

Uwe

friends happy weekend, I am moved of heart, in the world there are still angels. I am dedicated to managing server systems, Firewalls, programming and testing systems. I previously had a desktop PC where I did some of the hard work. and when I go to attend the site I took a laptop that I bought in 2004 to do database maintenance, reconfigure servers among others. I am excited with what they want to help me will change the world. I will work much better. I didn’t think I had any of that here. I am starting after the worst crisis in my family that thanks to you I managed to get out. I thank you from the heart

4 Likes

@jgjimenezs

Please send me via PM the address to which I should send the PC. This is important also for the documents.
And then please tell me which OS you like for your work. I offer WIN 10 or Linux.

Regards…

Uwe

2 Likes

Astroturfing

There is a rather large US imposed sanctions shaped elephant in the room that some people seem to be ignoring.

Nobody should have to live under economic and politically motivated sanction.

4 Likes

brothers I have already started my work again thanks to Ralph sent me a laptop that helps me a lot. But at this time we will go into quarantine, my mother-in-law has her mother with Alzheimer’s and her sisters take turns taking her daily care. one of her sisters has covid and that aunt with her son and husband are ill. I will not lie to you we are scared, we ask for many prayers for our families. a strong and warm hug. I will be letting you know how our health is going. Please take good care of yourselves here. Nobody believes that the virus is real. They are very careless. I have told everyone in my family and in faith or wife that if we are a little careless we can get sick again. but they do not believe me and you see, after they get sick they take conscience. but very late.

Brothers I feel sick, my children and I have the same symptoms since yesterday, to me the symptoms are stronger, I do not know if it will be Covid. We are in quarantine at home, pray for us I hope it is not Covid.

friends we are all fine, my symptoms are due to anxiety attacks, the covid left me that sequel. I was prescribed addictive drugs, but I am looking for all natural to reduce anxiety and stress. friends and brothers are loved very much. I’m already programming and everything is returning to normal. we always pray for you and your family members.

10 Likes

Man, thanks for updating us. I hope this long period will end somehow

3 Likes

Brothers, I have not been active in the nethserver community, I am making a small sales system in C # for some entrepreneurs in the area, and thus be able to collect money for this Christmas. here is strong the thing in my area. My wife is a pastry chef with her earnings and with what I do we complete. Thank God we are all well, the occasional ups and downs of life but we move on. We pray for all of you. Soon I will be here with you.

7 Likes