External access to webmail failed

Goodmorning everyone,
I have a 7.4 installation at a customer who for some days has complained about the impossibility of accessing the webmail remotely (with the error reported in the object: ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH)
I have updated Nethserver to the NethServer release 7.5.1804 (final) with kernel 3.10.0-862.14.4.el7.x86_64.
The problem of web access remains, the e-mails in the Outlook client of the studio works correctly.
I state that the server is NOT public, but downloads boxes on Aruba and uses the relay smtp with the same provider for the customer’s decision not to expose the server.
How can I get over the problem?
Any help is really appreciated!
Thank you.

Buongiorno a tutti,
ho una installazione 7.4 presso un cliente il quale da qualche giorno ha lamentato l’impossibilità di accedere alla webmail da remoto (con errore riportato nell’oggetto : ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH)
Ho aggiornato Nethserver alla NethServer release 7.5.1804 (final) con kernel 3.10.0-862.14.4.el7.x86_64.
Il problema di accesso via web rimane, la posta cmq nei client Outlook dello studio funziona correttamente.
Premetto che il server NON è pubblico, ma scarica caselle su Aruba e usa il relay smtp con lo stesso provider per decisione del cliente di non esporre il server.
Come posso venire a capo del problema?
Qualsiasi aiuto è veramente apprezzato!
Grazie.
Luca Aguzzoli

Fixed: exported the renewed certificate through Winscp and installed onto the PC’s that need to access externally to the webmail.

2 Likes

Good to see you managed to solve the problem. And good to see the server got updated to latest patch level. (IMO a good practice for any sysadmin when possible to keep servers and services up to date)