Dolibarr Install keeps calling the installer

I’ve never seen that screen on my server… (on the others I installed yes.).

Mine only shows the Update / Install page… (And it looks like a update from 12.03 -> 12.03…)

It is from the link you send me on the email after I pressed the last line Start.

Screenshot? :slight_smile:

I’don’t get to see that!

Thanks!

it looked on my Mac as though the button was greyed out, and most likely I didn’t hit it right the first time, so no reaction. The only non grey button was the top update!

This looks MUCH better!

Most welcome for all the time you help me.

1 Like

Maybe also overworked a little… :slight_smile:

It is the first time I can help you on something.

1 Like

New “toys” at home (2 Axis HD Cameras for at home from a client closing the hotel…), a new Switch, some Movement Sensors for Home Control (for Lights)…

Helping another NethServer Forum guy til early in the morning!

At 14:00 (2 PM) today Government announcing a medium lockdown til January 22, 2021… :frowning:

Restaurants and Bars can be open, but only til 19:00 (7 PM).
Shops open, but also only til 19:00.
Sundays everything shuts down, except reduced publich transport and hospitals and such.

Like I said, maybe a lack of sleep added in!

:slight_smile:

Thanks!

Andy

Yes, but ski ressorts will be open :wink:

The only one in Europe.

Yeah, but even there, restaurants / bars will be closed at 19:00 (7 PM) on the dot! Swiss are VERY punctual!

And after 7 PM, there’s nothing to do there, not even the Hotel bar. You can empty the fridge in the room… :slight_smile:

Don’t think there will be a big run for the ski ressorts. Especially some countries, like Italy, Carabiniere (Their Police) patrol the skiing areas with common border, like the well known Zermatt!
And have threatened Hoilday goers and Ski-freaks a quarantine after coming back from Switzerland… :slight_smile:

In Germany, for example, in Bavaria (The only place in the world where Beer is a human right as nourishment - in the Constitution!) the fine for people not staying at home goes up to 25000 € (25 Thousand Euros!)…