Dolibarr 15.0.1 needs testers

yum install https://mirror.de-labrusse.fr/NethDev/nethserver-dolibarr/nethserver-dolibarr-15.0.1-1.ns7.sdl.noarch.rpm

A new version to test, please have a go on a VM first

I tested

direct install with AD
update with AD

2 Likes

i am geting error 404

this is what i got first

Local AD update working.

Following warnings were in messages log but I think we can ignore it:

Apr  2 19:45:21 testserver2 esmith::event[24182]: PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/dolibarr/htdocs/install/install.forced.php:1) in /usr/share/dolibarr/htdocs/install/inc.php on line 420
Apr  2 19:45:21 testserver2 esmith::event[24182]: PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/dolibarr/htdocs/install/install.forced.php:1) in /usr/share/dolibarr/htdocs/install/inc.php on line 421

Local LDAP fresh install working.

I think there’s an LDAP field mapping error, AD shows the full name and username whereas LDAP only shows the username twice:

grafik

Remote LDAP fresh install:

I can’t login with a mysql user to create the users. I tried root, admin and dolibarr.

grafik

grafik

[root@testserver2 ~]# config show dolibarr 
dolibarr=configuration
    DomainName=
    MaxExecutionTime=0
    MaxFileUploads=20
    MemoryLimit=128
    MysqlAuth=enabled
    PostMaxSize=8
    UploadMaxFilesize=4
    access=private
    rpmVersion=15.0.1
    status=enabled
1 Like

Upgrade seem to have worked fine from V 14.4

The remote ldap is not functionnal as is because the mysql entry is not created inside dolibarr.

1 Like

I never succeed to reproduce why the first install fails sometimes, as ever when you want to automatize you complexifie a process

This is how I do a hook by curl to the web installer

I hope to fix it :-?

now we have a log of installation

https://wiki.nethserver.org/doku.php?id=dolibarr#debug_installation_upgrade_failures

@oneitonitram would you please try a new installation, if you fail, logs of installation are in /usr/share/dolibarr/rpm_logs/

1 Like

After Removing Normal and isntalling it worked fine.
After doing a complete unisntall and removing.

getting error 403 on accessing the sytem. hostname not set
bot trying to acces wihtout hostname and with old hostname.

After setting hostname, still not able to access the sitee, erro 403

So currentl not accessible.

I think has to do with some permission issues after new installs

i update it with with yum install https://mirror.de-labrusse.fr/NethDev/nethserver-dolibarr/nethserver-dolibarr-15.0.1-1.ns7.sdl.noarch.rpm worked perfectly

3 Likes

released

5 Likes

Would like to get dolibarr updated, what is recommended way for non-developers?

what version do you need ?

actually we have 15.0.2, but I provide 15.0.1

I just like to know it in general because one of my customers is going to use Dolibarr installed on Nethserver for production…

The Wiki shows 15.0.2:

On Github there is 15.0.3:

And with 16.0.x there are maybe some changes in dependencies ?

Can you please give me/us a perspective for dolibarr on nethserver 7.9 and 8 in the future?

I continue to support it, if I hit a bus, github will help the community to continue to support it

3 Likes

Thank you for your service! - :muscle: :muscle:

3 Likes

Good Morning, Dolibarr 17 is out…

3 Likes