Dolibarr 14.0.2 is waiting testers

Restoring from Proxmox Backup Server!

I must admit, Proxmox & PBS together does give a lot of peace of mind, especially when testing stuff!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately I am not sure I have something I can do on my side, at least until I found what it occured on your server.
I mean that each version of dolibarr brings database upgrade and you mariadb db misses a specific field.

What version did you install first
I saw you uses it with a virtualhost but I am not sure how it could break a mysql update (it is stored on the localhost hopefully with the default mariadb)

My worry is that the next version will be the same issue for you or maybe you could have a new attempt and roll back a snapshot if it is the same.

1 Like

hum you missed something between 12 to 13 in the migration path

[root@ns7loc12 ~]# grep -srni 'datelastpassvalidation' /usr/share/dolibarr/
/usr/share/dolibarr/htdocs/install/mysql/migration/12.0.0-13.0.0.sql:108:ALTER TABLE llx_user ADD COLUMN datelastpassvalidation datetime;
/usr/share/dolibarr/htdocs/install/mysql/tables/llx_user.sql:83:  datelastpassvalidation datetime,				-- last date we change password or we made a disconnect all
/usr/share/dolibarr/htdocs/user/class/user.class.php:421:		$sql .= " u.datelastpassvalidation,";
1 Like

thinking loudly

do the upgrade
rm the install.lock
go to the upgrade sql page (https://IP/dolibarr/install)
do upgrade 12 to 13
rm eventually the install.lock
do upgrade again 13 to 14

take a snapshot before of your VM please

1 Like

Will try as soon as coffein level approaches “civilized” levels

1 Like

before to do the sql upgrade I do a backup that you can find in /var/lib/nethserver/backup_db_dolibarr/.

Each dolibarr rpm do its backup during the upgrade before to play with the sql alteration

1 Like

drinking a tea chai
I will go my bike ride soon 
 the rain is coming this afternoon

here, rain is expected tomorrow - the whole Sunday
 :frowning:

you will have the same stormy disturbance, normally sunday afternoon will be shiny
I want to go to the via ferrata du boffy

1 Like

Impressive & beautiful!

After installing Dolibarr from the wiki, and setting a domain, i cant access the page, i am redirected to htdocs, with error

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /htdocs on this server.

@Andy_Wismer you faced a similar issue what was the resolution?

Hi

If I recall correctly, I changed the virtual host, so I could access the Dolibarr installation using name or IP/dolibarr.

I had to reinstall the whole thing, after that it worked without issues.

Most likely a typo or some other mishap in the first installation.

My 2 cents
Andy

i cant seem to figure out where the problem is.

EDIT: found the culprit.
i set config setprop dolibarr access=private instead of config setprop dolibarr access private

1 Like