Documents cannot be opened in the webtop cloud

NethServer Version: 7.9.2009
Module: Webtop / Onlyoffice

Hello friends,

rarely I use the webtop cloud. Therefore, it is also difficult to describe when the problem occurred. But after I advised my colleague Shadowfire to install Onlyoffice yesterday, I tried it myself once afterwards to open an Excel file previously created with another program (Planmaker 2021) and then stored in the Webtop Cloud. Unfortunately this does not work and ends with the error message on the picture below. This also happens when I use Onlyoffice to create a new document or spreadsheet in the cloud. The document is created but cannot be edited. Both versions, Webtop and Onlyoffice are up to date. What do I need to do to make this work again?

Thanks and greetings…

Uwe

Screenshot 2022-07-08 204914

If you have Nextcloud, do you have the same problem there?

Maybe it is enough to run:

signal-event nethserver-onlyoffice-update

to auto-update the secret token from /var/lib/nethserver/secrets/onlyoffice and pass it to webtop database (com.sonicle.webtop.core → documentserver.secret.*)

The document editing service requests an encrypted signature .
Check if the token is correct. The token must be generated in accordance with the JWT (JSON Web Tokens) standard and present in ONLYOFFICE Document Server config.

1 Like

Hi@dnutan,

Nextcloud works here without problems. The secret in webtop database is the same like onlyoffice.

Regards…

Uwe