Different domains emails

Hello friends!

I must say with like the NS7 totally good, and it’s a huge step forward!

One thing I still want to achieve, but does not know yet is how I do that.

And I will send and receive two different domains emails.
That I will send two different smart host, depending on which one wants someone raussenden.

The best thing it still has a user to, but I can also with a different user account Login.

User: gerald
1st Email address gerald@nandlnet.de -> smarthost A
2nd Email address vorstand@verein.de -> smarthost B

and now comes the top hammer, I will gladly use Sogo.

If a manual / help position very grateful!

Fine time and thank you !!

Gerald

may I ask why do you need such a feature?

easily I have two functions.,

Once as a Board of Directors and once as a private human being - therefore I also addresses two separate email.

And I will outwardly indeed appear separately, even as chairman of a Angling Club and once when I.

Gerald

@gerald_FS, you don’t need two smarthost to send mail with a different From address.
Unless, your smarthost does a check on the From address (that could be easily spoofed).

However I think that we could obtain what you ask with http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#sender_dependent_default_transport_maps

I’m working on something close to that for a customer, I’ll let you know when I have something working.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response man, I have noticed your post just right now :frowning:

I don’t know if this answers to your question, but it looks very similar @Linux4All

Where did you look for docs?

http://wiki.nethserver.org/doku.php?id=howto:how_to_configure_nethserver_for_mail_configuration_with_office365_multiple_mailaccounts&s[]=postfix

1 Like

Good Morning!

Yes the documentation I’ve looked at me, but it fits a lot so no more …
Either you have to adjust the documentation or the software - and then I’m out.

greetings
Gerald

1 Like

Hi Gerald,
do you need some help?
If so please let me know.

PS: Gerne auch in deutsch wenn das einfacher ist :wink: