Deleted Netheserver users still in Webtop DB

Hi.

Thanks again to all the Nethserver developers and community, just in case you didn’t read my other post a few minutes ago.

I have the latest Nethserver V7. I have had this for quite a few years and the same data has been upgraded from V6.

When I look at the Webtop log, I see:
c.s.webtop.core.app.WebTopManager - Unable to lookup USER/RESOURCE profileId for uid [user-id]
where the [user-id] is 2 different users (past deleted users I assume).

This doesn’t concern me too much but it would be nice to tidy things up if possible.

When I do:
su - postgres -c ‘psql webtop5’
SELECT * FROM core.users;

neither of the 2 user id’s shown in the logs exist.

Is there a way to stop the c.s.webtop.core.app.WebTopManager process from looking for these id’s?

Additionally, the list produced from my SELECT statement has ex-staff members from long ago, however they do not appear in the Webtop users list in the Webtop admin interface. Is it possible that earlier versions of Nethserver didn’t clean up the Webtop DB after users were deleted via the Nethserver admin GUI?

Well it is a long story issue but when you remove a user from the ldap of nethserver the database is not cleaned from this user

Do a search in the forum with the log warning

Thanks stephdl.

No luck there. Like I said, I’m not too bothered about the errors in the log, everything is working OK.

If I get time, I might have a look in github (sonicle/webtop).

On the forum mate on this forum

• list users

su - postgres -c “psql webtop5 -c "select * from core.users;"”

• set to disable a user in SQL

su - postgres -c ‘psql webtop5’ update core.users set enabled=‘f’ where user_id=‘username’; \q

2 Likes

I did search this forum on the log warning (and various snippets of the warning) and the only search result that was relevant was my own post. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the postgres commands.