Hello forum and especially the @webtop_team
I’m currently using for our small office a Zarafa email server on ClearOS. It’s done us very well and it’s not that I’m dissatisfied with Zarafa. But I see that nethserver has a lot of benefits for us so integrating mail into nethserver is a must for our use case.
I have a few questions for the #webtop team to assist me in my move out of Zarafa:
- We are a small office of 10 users with email. Since it’s a small number my thought to move mail from Zarafa to WebTop would be to use Thunderbird and connect to both mail servers. Then simply copy each mailbox and folders from Zarafa to WebTop. Do you agree that this would work or do you have suggestions on how best to move our mail?
- I’ve been looking for more information on features so I can compare Zarafa to WebTop. I found this site - http://sonicle-webtop.sourceforge.net/groupware.html but the documentation section has no link. Is this the correct site to get information on WebTop?
- Does WebTop have the ability to import in contact lists? We use a shared contact addressbook currently and I’ll be working export my contacts out of Zarafa. Does WebTop allow me to import from .csv a list of addresses?
- We use extensively shared folders for all email users. Our secretary manages our main mail and saves emails in folders which other people in our office reference. Is this available in WebTop?
- If I was to move to use WebTop, what ability does WebTop provide that would allow me to export out mailboxes if I wanted to move to another email program?