December Community Hangout

Unfortunately I’m will not be able to attend at the time proposed. Thanks for inviting though :slight_smile:

I signed up!

2 Likes

Ehi we have 3 days equally selected: 13-15-18 Dec.
@mrmarkuz @robb @iglqut @des are you sure of your choices?

I will adapt to any date you choose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good, so 15th Dec at 17.30 looks the best one. What do you think people? @gecco @Jclendineng @robb @m.traeumner @mrmarkuz @davidep @des @asl @davidep and me
Probably also @planet_jeroen
We will miss just @iglqut

Please add this to your calendar:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/YWxlc3Npby5mYXR0b3JpbmlAZ21haWwuY29t.2b52os3k3b93tgs5tqb83sd5us?authuser=0

1 Like

Works for me… added to my agenda…

1 Like

I, m OK, have to work at this time- have fun!

1 Like

I think I might be able to actually make it. Still not sure tho, but will definitely try.

1 Like

you have the link, feel free to join us

Date is notated.

1 Like

Friday at 17.30 CET, ready?

3 Likes

Yes of course

1 Like

I will join you, too :grin:

1 Like

Great guys you can join us at 17.30 CET today

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/YWxlc3Npby5mYXR0b3JpbmlAZ21haWwuY29t.2b52os3k3b93tgs5tqb83sd5us?authuser=0

Proposed agenda:

• Introductions
  • NethServer at Fosdem
  • NethServer Community Governance

Any suggestions?

Just a ping for today :slight_smile:
@gecco @Jclendineng @robb @m.traeumner @mrmarkuz @davidep @des @asl @davidep @planet_jeroen

1 Like

Murphy is likely going to prevent me attending today … I will try to make it, but I wouldnt recommend holding your breath …

Me too, sitting in office and trying to install Datev. It has to work at Monday. Sorry, don’t wait for me.
If I’ll be at home on time you would see me, but I don’t think so.

It was a great meeting! I invited everyone to our next event at Fosdem in Bruxelles.

@mrmarkuz told us about his first steps on the development (and SavaPage!)
@davidep gave some advice on development and some updates on what he’s working on
@asl is having a lot of fun with NethServer and he has 5 installations in production
@Jclendineng told us why he’s giving back to the community helping new people

It was great! Really. Thanks for joining

@des @planet_jeroen @m.traeumner @robb we missed you all :broken_heart:

6 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t make it. I hoped to be home in time, but unfortunately I arrived home almost 18h30… :frowning:
But good to hear you had a successful hangout.

4 Likes

I really liked the hangout, happy seeing “old” and new faces. Looking forward to the next session…

3 Likes