Debian10-Docker

Hi
I build Docker on my embedded development board, which is based on Debian10 system. The following problems occurred when building Docker. It seems that the installation was successful, but it did not start.

Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See “systemctl status docker.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details.
linaro@linaro-alip:~$ sudo systemctl start docker
Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
linaro@linaro-alip:~$ sudo systemctl enable docker
Synchronizing state of docker.service with SysV service script with /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install.
Executing: /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install enable docker
insserv: script S99_auto_reboot: service reboot already provided!
insserv: script rockchip.sh: service rockchip already provided!
insserv: script S99_auto_reboot: service reboot already provided!
insserv: script rockchip.sh: service rockchip already provided!
linaro@linaro-alip:~$ sudo systemctl start docker
linaro@linaro-alip:~$ sudo docker run hello-world
docker: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?.
See ‘docker run --help’.
linaro@linaro-alip:~$ docker --version
Docker version 24.0.5, build ced0996
linaro@linaro-alip:~$ sudo apt purge docker-ce

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the lower version, but still can’t solve it, I hope to get your help

This forum is for support and discussion of Nethserver, a customized distribution running on CentOS 7 (in the case of Nethserver 7) or Rocky 9/Alma 9/Debian 11 (in the case of Nethserver 8). It’s not a general support forum for Debian, or for Docker. One of those would be a better place for your question.