Creating virtual Christmas Cards to email to clients

Hello Team,

I hope everyone is keeping well!

I’ve been asked to come up with a Christmas email we can send to some of our clients. The owners are light on details. I’m considering using a service whereby a link is sent in the email and the client opens the link. But I’ve taught my staff to not trust opening any links so I’m not a big fan of this.

I was then considering creating a webpage under our domain name where we can have a Christmas message on that page and put a link in an email. But I think I would prefer to put the Christmas card directly in the email so the clients don’t have to click on any links. I suppose what I’m looking for then is to create my own picture of a Christmas card with our logo on it and a message.

Does anyone here have a solution on how we can do this?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide me.

Cheers!

what about a html email template also it depends on what you want as in do you want it to auto generate individual names or customized by department

I can probably help you come up with something

2 Likes

Hello @Shane_Treweek ,

Really appreciate your offer of assistance! I found a free website where I can create Christmas Cards and add our logo to them:

It did the job for us in that we can create a simple Christmas Card to send to a few clients.

Cheers!

1 Like