Create a activities from an mail in webtop

On webtop, from an email, I can create a reminders but no an activities.
This is useful for tracing where the activities started from.

Hi @favalcatraz
I confirm that this possibility is not currently available.
I can also tell you, however, that it is already on the list of new features to be evaluated for a possible implementation.

In any case, thanks for your report :wink:

1 Like

thanks…
I’ll wait the new features!

There’s any chance that this list (or a refined/shortened) can be published and polled by the community, on interest rate or needs? Maybe a missing feature is not allowing Nethserver + Webtop to be a solution for a project…

I know that “community rating” may not reflect the evaluations of Sonicle, Nethesis and the project or the delivery time (even development effort), but can give to both projects a poll about what NethServer’s adopters and customers (of members and partners) are looking for…

I’m agree…The user experience is very important.

Thanks for asking.
We’re currently working on custom fields for calendar events, tasks and contacts, that will be totally customizable and available on a separate tab on each entry.
This is a very important feature for all the stated services, and a prerequisite for the refactoring of tasks.
During january and february 2020 we will be working on tasks refactoring, and yes, it’s a good idea to share the plans with you and have your opinions and requests.

We’ll be back to you on this soon.

Gabriele

1 Like

Hi,
how gone?
Have you done my request?
I see that you use Jira to manage the task.
Is it automatic or you copy/paste the request to jira?

The official place for issues is at Sonicle Jira, this is the Nethserver discussion group. We port issues only when they’re considered interesting for the roadmap.

We have finished working on tags and custom fields on all services, these will be released for Nethesis in the next few weeks, probably another month before it goes into their release for you.

2 Likes