Continue logout on Nextcloud Desktop

Hello everyone, I often keep receiving this error on the app for nextcloud.

can you explain or describe more, does it is after a while you are away, does it is sudden when you are working ?

The token has a time to live for what I know

Hi @stephdl , yes you are right . My configuration is enough on haproxy because of centralized cepts on pfsense etc. Attached you will see the current configuration of haproxy on pfsense , where thanks to the information on the internet , I managed to derive at least the path for caldav and cardav . On the mozilla or safari browser it works correctly, on the iphone app it works partially or it lets me log in, I synchronize everything, but in a random way it requires my credentials. I believe that the problems are derived from the proxy , for which additional parameters are missing . In fact, beyond what was described, instead in the app for mac os I can’t add the account as it returns me invalid json format … as per the attachment. I’m sure you need to set something else in the HA proxy, but I don’t know what.

1 Like

Can you help me or give me any indications?

no much idea, it is specific to pfsense and proxy, the search in google point use some posts and probably fixes

https://www.google.com/search?q=nextcloud+pfsense+haproxy&oq=nextcloud+pfsense+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgBEAAYFhgeMgoIABBFGBYYHhg5MggIARAAGBYYHjIICAIQABgWGB4yCAgDEAAYFhgeMggIBBAAGBYYHjIICAUQABgWGB4yCAgGEAAYFhgeMggIBxAAGBYYHjIKCAgQABiABBiiBDIKCAkQABiABBiiBNIBCDgwMDZqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

maybe @Andy_Wismer could assist you more, I know pfsense !== opnsense :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ll give you back tomorrow I’ll try calmly and check …

Hi Marc, I’ve tried, but it’s always reported what I wrote previously.

The link points to a bug report, made by another user, that throws the same error line. No solution provided yet.
You could try an older desktop version of the app, or follow the bug report to know when a fix is released, providing that it is the bug that is affecting you.

Thank you for giving me a clear and concrete indication of my problem