Content Filter not working

NethServer Version: NethServer release 7.6.1810
Module: Content Filter

On the content filter, it is not working properly, it always loses the lists (Shalla). Every day I have to download the blacklist for the filter to work, and even then I have some machines accessing the whole internet, even with due blocking of the list!

Some help?

Sobre o filtro de conteúdo, não está funcionando corretamente, vive perdendo as listas (Shalla) sempre. Todos os dias tenho que fazer o download da blacklist para que o filtro volte a funcionar, e mesmo assim tenho algumas máquinas acessando toda a internet, mesmo com os devidos bloqueios da lista em vigor!

Alguma ajuda?

Please post your configuration of proxy

Also the Proxy Web screenshot of the page :slight_smile: and Web Content filter screenshot.
Thank you

1 ![2|690x213]

But when filter doesn’t work the categories appears on the interface or not?

Appears normaly!

I think that the problem is not downloading rules, but you restart the service and all returns working.
On PCs how it’s configured proxy?
Why you don’t use trasparent proxy?

The biggest problems is:

Every day i have to download the lists manualy.
Proxy configuration is correct im my pcs (windows workstation)
Transparent proxy in moment is not possible, because we made some tests in one of my branches about the autentication in proxy services.

My scenarios is:

Nethserver is integrated with my AD.
We have some rules in content filter, but that works one day, after a few days no more.
We have some Ip address in bypass, does not work either. (Rules in the firewall tab).

Can you try not to download list, but restart service when you have this “trouble”?
But the problem is that you can’t navigate or you can’t block the sites?

I will try next time!
Can you try not to download list, but restart service when you have this “trouble”?

About that:
But the problem is that you can’t navigate or you can’t block the sites?

It simply seems that the filter is ignored, and the access to site like youtube and facebook are released, even blocked in the filter!

use nethserver English version in others languages don´t work well…

Eu tive o mesmo problema e fiz o seguinte, deixei personalizado o blacklist para meu endereço http://y.girelliinformatica.com.br/bigblacklist.tar.gz

AFAIK youtube and facebook can’t be blocked by squidguard. Therefore I had to use DPI-filter rules.
Especially for youtube I had to block youtube and qic with dpi.

It worked for me in english version…