Configuring DKIM in Nethserver

NethServer Version: 7
Module: email
Is there any updated guide on how to configure DKIM in Nethserver 7? We are having a major issue with email and need to implement DKIM and SPF.
Thanks!

Is the howto in the wiki not clear enough?

https://wiki.nethserver.org/doku.php?id=email_protection_resources&s[]=dkim#domainkeys_identified_mail_dkim

and

https://wiki.nethserver.org/doku.php?id=email_protection_resources&s[]=dkim#spf_and_senderid

1 Like

Thank you Rob for the links. I did try to follow the links but where I am lost is,
"Dkim is really simple with NethServer, go to the email panel and allow DKIM in the setting of your domain, then retrieve the digital key of this domain. "

I do not see the DKIM in the GUI at all under Emails > Domains

Open the domain edit menu, you will see the dkim key (Sign outbound messages with DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM))

1 Like

This is what i am seeing on Nethserver 7.5,
neth

1 Like

Please what is the output

rpm -qa|grep -i 'nethserver-mail'

1 Like

neth2

1 Like

Let me check it this friday afternoon, unless someone beats me

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure DKIM came in with the mail2-* packages, which @wahmed doesn’t have installed.

2 Likes
# rpm -qa | grep -i 'nethserver-mail'
nethserver-mail-common-2.3.2-1.ns7.noarch
nethserver-mail-disclaimer-2.3.2-1.ns7.noarch
nethserver-mail-server-2.3.2-1.ns7.noarch
nethserver-mail-filter-2.3.2-1.ns7.noarch
nethserver-mail-getmail-2.3.2-1.ns7.noarch
nethserver-mail-p3scan-2.3.2-1.ns7.noarch
nethserver-mail-smarthost-2.3.2-1.ns7.noarch
nethserver-mail-quarantine-2.3.2-1.ns7.noarch

yes you do not have the good version of nethserver-mail-*, @danb35 is right, please update your server.

Probably your server is locked, go to the software center, unlock the repository setting to upgrade to centos 7.6, then update it manually (yum update -y) or with the software center.

1 Like

That makes sense. I tried to update Nethserver through Software Centre but kept getting RPM Dependencies error with button to Clear Yum Cache. But did not work after many tries. So i ran #yum update from console and that seem to have updated my nethserver and now i can see the DKIM option!

Once again saved by Nethserver Community! Thank you @robb, @stephdl and @danb35 for your help!

3 Likes

to clear the yum cache you could do also

yum clean all --enablerepo=*

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like