Click here to submit a proposal
Submissions must be received by Friday, Jul 21, 2017.
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Close: Friday, July 21, 2017,
- Schedule Announced: Monday, Jul 31, 2017
- Event Date: 30, September 2017
Suggested Topics Include:
- How to improve the NethServer Community
- Experiences based on NethServer installations (migrations, big installations…)
- Future of NethServer (development, new versions)
- Install third party software on NethServer
- Workshops to provide a chance to learn and improve coding skills on and around NethServer
- Lectures on NethServer that illustrate modules, possible scenarios, case studies.
Your proposal should be simple and short: just tell us in a few words about what you want to share with the other NethServerians. Talks are 10 minutes, slides in PDF (to be submitted at least 1 week in advance) and a pre-arranged order so we can go through the talk without any fiddling in between with projectors or such.
We would like all talk proposals to be submitted before July 21st so we can put a full schedule together. Still, the sooner the better!
More info about the conference here