Complete reset of Nextcloud?

Hi,

is there an option to completely reset nextcloud “back to zero” including collabora keeping the users data? In my case I was play with two plugins which leave some ghosts:

1. I tried out “encryption”, however now the module asks the users for an old password even if no password was set or changed. This is really annoying as I can not use the module at all
  2. I tried the module “yubikey auth” which worked, but it can not be disable or removed completely. My test user (myselve) is now forced to use 2FA even if no 2FA is defined or installed at all (really annoying).

Also the module reports a lot of internal errors. I am happy about any advice or idea - if someone can help me I would be really glad.

Best regards
Thorsten

NethServer Version: 7.9
Module: nethserver-nextcloud 19

For a full reinstall you may follow the documentation.

Maybe disabling or removing bad apps or its configs works with occ:

sudo -u apache scl enable rh-php73 -- php -dmemory_limit=512M /usr/share/nextcloud/occ app:disable encryption

Maybe related:

@mrmarkuz

you are right, it was exactly the same problem as @dnutan described. I tried to follow some (other) solution prescribed on the Nextcloud forum … Following that procedure, in my case, Nextcloud completely broke giving only internal server errors on any call. Desktop and iOS clients failed and OCC did not work from the command line either.

I decided to do a clean set up according to NS documentation - which worked. As I do not have to many users and data, I am about to restore the files manually (besides the fact that I do have a backup). This gives me the opportunity to set up apps avoiding the “errors” from the initial “trail and error” set-up (hopefully).

I will ask about support in separate threads as I run into some other problems. It is like doing and “Upgrade” which simply means exchanging old, known bugs against new, unknown bugs :slight_smile:

TY
Thorsten