Ciao Italia! The swiss sent Italy home

The swiss sent Italy home.

Scusa Italia!

:slight_smile:

The swiss played extremly well as a team. Italy had a couple of footballers on the field and a good goalie, but no football team - or couldn’t start the motor, whatever… :frowning:

And no, I’m not usually a football buff…

My 2 cents
Andy

3 Likes

Now that our national team is out of the tournament, we will no longer have the misfortune of watching bad matches.

3 Likes

Still can happen…
Even the final “can” be a bad match!!! (Both teams having a really BAD day!).

But I do hope for some interesting matches - and watching some really good football, by whatever team!

My 2 cents
Andy

Congratulations to the great team from Switzerland. You have impressively shown how to play football and how well you can function as a team.

Regards…

Uwe

2 Likes

Yesterday stopped watching on the first half, it wasn’t a football match, it was a one way beatdown :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

@Andy_Wismer this post is not allowed here
no religion, no politics, no Italian football :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

3 Likes

Well deserved result for Swiss team.
Italian representative started sucking at the first match, sucked a bit less in the second half and at the last 8 minutes of the match with Croatian team.

I think that Italy delivered to these european championship a perfect sample of “how not to play european championship”.
The finest specimen.

That wasn’t Italian Football!

The Italian National Team plays Football, that wasn’t a team!

:slight_smile:

touchè!! :smiley:

1 Like

Any comment today, @Andy_Wismer ?

(great match anyway; England won only at the penalty lottery)

Fought til the last ball, what more can you want from a team?

My respect for this team and their team spirit.

1 Like

That’s I what I would like to see from Italy. Being less dumb on the field and play… for real.

Kudos to the swiss team anyway.

1 Like