Christmas is coming again

Hello to all,
Christmas is coming and most of us wouldn’t have so much time at the next days for computing.
So I want to wish you a merry Christmas :evergreen_tree: and a wonderful start in 2019 :champagne:.
Hope to see you all back again next year at the community and a lot of you at FOSDEM.

Something I want to say at least:
You all do a great job here with helping people, with asking questions and with solving problems. I didn’t see a community like this before. I don’t know the most of you very good, but it feels like you’re all friends of mine. Thanks for that.
And especially thanks to @alefattorini for leading this community with lifeblood. :clap:

5 Likes

friend, thanks for that topic and for your invaluable job in this community.

I’m just tried to coordinate amazing and passionate people. I’m the mangy tree while you’re the lights and balls that shine and light up the room :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Less than a week to go for x-mas. So I wish you and your loved ones all a very merry Christmas and a joyful 2019.
Looking at the current developments of the NethServer project, we will have a very interesting year ahead (thinking about 7.6 release, cockpit module etc…)
I am looking forward to see you all in Brussels.

4 Likes

A merry christmas to all and thank’s to everyone for being here with helping hands.

Take a little break from daily routine and enjoy some holidays with your family.

Have a good start in 2019. Happy new year!

4 Likes

BIG BUMP!

:angel: And Merry Christmas guys!

I’ll be on holidays, it doesn’t arm sometimes :innocent:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!
:christmas_tree::angel::heart:

2 Likes

Happy holidays guys and thank you for your great work!

See you on January!

3 Likes

Amazing Pic! Honolulu I’m coming…

I never thought about having a family abroad, outside my venezuela, but this community is a part of my family, I wish you the best Christmas in the world, blessings to all of you friends, brothers. God bless you Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Joyeux Noël…

Merry Christmas!
HO! HO! HO!

1 Like

I wish you all a :christmas_tree: Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: , and would like to express a special thanks for all members of this amazing community who helped me and others to get Nethserver running on and on and on and… :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

1 Like