Hi to all,
if you have installed nagios and adagios on Nethser 7 with this tutorial and you don’t have the standard ssh port it shows a critical error.
To get rid of it you only have to add an argument with the portnumber and restart the service.
- go to the adagios webinterface
- choose Configure at the upper menu
- choose Configuration at the left side
- by Object Configuration switch from Host to Services
- click on ssh and choose monitoring
- by Argument 1 you can add your port option like “-p 2222” without quotation mark
- after that I had to restart nagios from shell “systemctl restart nagios”
I think for nagios on Nethserver 6.8 it’s the same, perhaps somebody can try it.