I know it sounds silly.. But I want to reconfirm.
I want to get rid of AD CAL, when I am exploring I came across Zentyal and Nethserver.
I want to manage the following:
- User Authentication for on premise and remote location office users.
- Adding Windows, Linux and if possible Mac.
- Giving access for shared folders.
- Group policy deployments.
- Changing wall papers for all user by publishing from server.
Please guide, what kind of limitations we will have if I use Nethserver.
Performance wise I don't prefer Zentyal
I remember there is feature called Floating IP in Zentyal. Is that kind of future available on Nethserver?
Thanks in advance,