Call to all NethServians to help Jose out

Everything will be fine again. Good luck to you all.

Regards…

Uwe

I am glad to hear things seem to turn out for the better. I know you still have vast financial difficulties to cope with, but at least your loved ones are recovering.
Anyone, if you have a few dollars to spare, please do hit that paypal or Airfunding link and wire a few bucks.
Thanks all!

Glad to hear that your family healed from Covid, @jgjimenezs. Please, take care and be careful for the future, with variants it’s still unclear if someone could get infected again from another variant.

1 Like

Greetings friends, indeed my family gave us covid starting the pandemic, we have taken care of ourselves since then, my mother-in-law and I, my wife, have not yet been vaccinated. my niece and children not because of age.

Thank you for all the support you have given me, I have managed to cancel a large part of the medical debt.

4 Likes

done, with best wishes to @jgjimenezs

4 Likes

Thanks bro amén.

friends tomorrow the doctor who operated on my mother will check her at home and possibly remove the stitches. my brother, wife and my brother’s in-laws recovering slowly but well thank goodness. I sold my laptop and pc to finish paying off the debt with the proceeds, thanks to you. I will get the material back later.

1 Like

I am keeping all my fingers crossed for you, of which I would like to have more than I have. In light of your fate, some of the problems here on this side of the globe seem downright tiny. I hope this community is not only one of technical expertise but also one of big hearts and good deeds.

3 Likes

Amen friend Amen, I have found in this community brothers who have the best of hearts. We pray for all of you, we are very grateful for everything.

friends since this morning my son under 4 vomiting and with a fever, I will be disconnected. I have a lot of stress. pray for us

I feel very sad pray for us

2 Likes

Keep us in touch :heart:

1 Like

I am desperate, I must wait 48 hours for the doctor to see him, at this moment my wife is bathing him to lower his fever at 39. I am having anxiety attacks. we need your prayers. thanks brothers. I love them very much.

1 Like

Having fear is understandable. But don’t stop thinking and elaborate…

1 Like

brothers, it is difficult to go through so many health situations in times of pandemic, he suffered from high tension, my life is my family and any situation makes me sick. I ask God for strength and wisdom to be able to respond calmly to any situation. My country is so rich and beautiful, but many people support the economic blockade that affects only ordinary people, as here we call ourselves the lower and middle classes. It is difficult to work when your clients want to put a price on your knowledge and experience, in addition to the huge price increase for food and medicine. I love my country and family I have a lot of faith that this will change for the better.

3 Likes

Good morning brothers, my son had a high fever yesterday, today he woke up better thanks to God, thanks for the prayers. Here in Venezuela there will be a monetary reconversion, and speculation has already started, prices in dollars and fees have increased, I will see where I do extra work at least $ 200, straight fees and medicines. Happy day to everyone. they love a lot of family.

my life changes when my family is well. happiness is enormous and the fight for their well-being begins with energy

5 Likes

My son has a problem with some wheels and is preventing eating well. The repair of its teeth is a bit expensive, $ 180 I’m going to leave the clinic to see who lends me money by my locality. I’ll be warning you my brother. blessings

He has 4 affected molars, they were only able to work on 2, the fever he got was due to an abscess in the other two molars. she sent him a treatment.

I got a client to set up security cameras, I already have everything brother. the doctor gave me payment deadlines. Thanks god. a strong hug

brother, I went through all the pharmacies in my area and I found these medicines for 45, I kept looking and in a supermarket I found them for 9, so many people are taking advantage of the needs of others in my Venezuela.

two antibiotics for my son and the dol plus for my migraine sequel to covid.

Almost 38 million bolivars are here 9 dollars depending on how much the pharmacy is charging for each dollar at the parallel rate or black market

Regards

2 Likes

I hope your son is going to get better. Such a bad luck! :frowning: