Building Quality Team

Good to know! You’re aboard!

2 Likes

@dz00te would you like to help me with the team reorganization?

I think that some guys aren’t still around @vcc, @mabeleira, @medworthy, @dz00te, @fasttech, @GG_jr, @Adam
please guys if you’re alive raise your hands! :raised_hands:

Also I’d like to expand this page with helpful docs as you suggested before:
http://wiki.nethserver.org/doku.php?id=howto:volunteering
What do you think about?

2 Likes

I’m around, and willing to help. If directed to test something will gladly
do it.

2 Likes

I’m not around? Seriously?

1 Like

ahaha nono you’re ALWAYS around I know it. :v:
it was just a ping to the other guys

1 Like

Many guys have proved to be good beta testers and very active in our #testing category
Just a few names @JeffBales @flatspin and others.
What do you think @dz00te ?

I invite also these guys to help us reporting bugs and feedback so they can show their value and join our AMAZING quality team :slight_smile:

@cronopio @tcpip @mikabeckerich @servevirtland @EddieA @Marcin_Kozyra @Enzo @syntaxerrormmm @lvicentini @martinsZB @nas @marceloeng @Mark @Hunv @vodka @fred @YAR @clinton @chuckk

3 Likes

@alefattorini I like to help with testing and if wanted I’d like to join a team.

4 Likes

@alefattorini, Ill gladly volunteer to assist the team…

thanks

clint

2 Likes

Dear Quality Team.
I am deeply honored to be member of this team. I will do my best to help that NS will become stable and reliable.
BTW is there a group like “@quality team“ if I want to contact all of you?
Thx Ralf

5 Likes

Welcome aboard man! @dz00te will be happy to hear this and I know he’s preparing some amazing plans to coordinate the group.

Of course you can! Mentioning @quality_team

5 Likes

I am willing to test things in a proxmox vm on my dedicated server however it is some thing that i will have to do in my spare time… But gladly give you results of any issues or problems i see. Just let me know the testing distro info etc…

3 Likes

Just refreshed this page:
http://community.nethserver.org/groups/quality_team

Anyone who is interested in improving the quality of NethServer is welcome!
@uliversal @hucky @areguera

1 Like

Hello Alessio and Team,

Im sorry that my presence has been very scare, I have just had a personal health issue, that has take a lot of my time and had me out of action for a while, I am now back. Just go to get my Nethserver Back online and Ill be involved with assisting and the usual. Will be back online this weekend.

Sorry I didnt notify anybody, but it happened very quickly and suddenly.

Regards,

Clinton bester

3 Likes

@clinton, good to hear you recovered well. Take care and any help is welcome. And as always, there is a lot of work ahead, so feel free to pick a task (or 2) and ask in the team where you can help.

3 Likes

@quality_team what do you think about a new " “Quality Team Rookie” role?
We have some guys here that are eager to learn :slight_smile: /cc @des @hucky @clinton
They need some mentorship

When quality_team is mentioned, “rookies” should receive the notification, too…

A badge could be better?

Uhm I don’t know how I can achieve this. You can’t mention badges :slight_smile:
I think that watching Testing by Rookies might be enough

I would be happy to help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d like to apply a tag instead… Tag testing can applied to any post from any category (Bug, HowTo, Development, Translations, Feature…)

Let’s remove the “testing” category! Welcome to testing tag!

Discourse syntax:

#testing::tag

4 posts were split to a new topic: Testing category or testing tag?