[root@server2d etc]# nslookup nethserver.org
Server:         127.0.0.1
Address:        127.0.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   nethserver.org
Address: 188.226.251.154

[root@server2d etc]# yum clean all
Loaded plugins: changelog, fastestmirror, nethserver_events
Cleaning repos: base centos-sclo-rh centos-sclo-sclo epel extras nethforge nethserver-base nethserver-updates updates
Cleaning up everything
[root@server2d etc]# yum update
Loaded plugins: changelog, fastestmirror, nethserver_events
base                                                                                                              | 3.6 kB  00:00:00
centos-sclo-rh                                                                                                    | 2.9 kB  00:00:00
centos-sclo-sclo                                                                                                  | 2.9 kB  00:00:00
epel/x86_64/metalink                                                                                              |  13 kB  00:00:00
epel                                                                                                              | 4.3 kB  00:00:00

One of the configured repositories failed (Unknown),
 and yum doesn't have enough cached data to continue. At this point the only
 safe thing yum can do is fail. There are a few ways to work "fix" this:

Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: extras/7/x86_64

Just trying to run the first updates before installing anything, well, obviously I can’t install anything, I have another install running right next to it, same network config, except for the nic ip, and that install has been running fine for days, is up to date, compared the resolve.conf between the two installs, they’re the same… idk. DNS is fine as you can see, gui is fine, I even rebooted it, I put it to google’s DNS, keeps failing on the same error about the repo. I even used wget to grab a small index page, dl’d fine.

I have a gateway with web filtering.
First update hits mirrorlist.centos.org and some of the sub urls were blocked as misc, which I block.

Doh!