NethServer Version: 7.9.2009
for better understanding first I will describe my network configuration.
- Server with 4 network interfaces with an installed Proxmox
- All four interfaces are connected to the same switch
- The switch is part of a windows network lets say 192.168.10.x
- A router with 192.168.10.200 is the the gateway to the internet
- A virtual machine with Nethserver and two network interfaces is installed at Proxmox
- Nethserver has a green role IP: 192.168.11.1, gateway: empty with following DHCP settings Range:192.168.11.100 to 192.168.11.200, Gateway: 192.168.11.1, DNS 192.168.11.1
- and a red role with IP:192.168.10.14, Gateway 192.168.10.200
- DNS of Nethserver is standard google 184.108.40.206
- The Windows Network has no DHCP
Hope I didn’t forgot anything.
My problem now is, that I don’t want to see the shares of the windows network (192.168.10.x) at my green network (192.168.11.x). 192.168.10.x should have it’s own shares and 192.168.11.x although. Is it possible without VLAN?
Thanks in advance