Association management with dolibarr

I saw that the version of 16.0.4 has been released early in February, will try the update next week, I am in holidays :smiley:

4 Likes

Enjoy your vacations

If I’m getting this right, you must first create a new chart of accounts called “SKR49” under “Accounting” > “Settings” > “Chart of accounts models”. Then, under “Tools” > “Import Wizard” > “New Import”, import a chart of accounts in Accounting (Advanced). As format csv and then import the file from GitHub. In the mapping, specify only the required fields (see screenshot). On the next page leave all settings on default, especially limit range on 2 to (empty). I can’t try it further at the moment, because I already imported the chart of accounts.

As far as I remember, the only other requirements are the activated modules Accounting (extended) and Imports.

Now it works with small modifications of the procedure.

That you will share?

I have already documented my experience in the shared link. Since it is a specific German account model, I thought no one here is interested in detail. @Andy_Wismer and @mrmarkuz can do something with my documentation in the link.

The trick was to first create a new, empty account model and perform the import into it. The assumption that an import automatically creates a new account model turned out to be wrong.

In general

1. Do not activate an existing account model
  2. create a new empty account model
  3. activate this new account model
  4. import into it the data model from the CSV file
  5. make sure to define the correct field as primary key.
1 Like

@Andy_Wismer und @mrmarkuz

In Austria there is even an association to promote the German Dolibarr community. They also provide the forum

Thanks for sharing anyway. Maybe it will be helpful for someone else (which might or might not leave trace here :wink: )

I once promoted Nethserver a little bit there.

2 Likes

Ouch. IPv6 management lack of CentOS7 might be a key point to a no go, in Deutschland.