Any Free Open Source MDM?

You guys use or know?

Hi. Check #mdm tag. Some MDM were mentioned at some point.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

I was avoinding Headwind MDMā€¦ but okey, will try it out! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was trying to get flyve working with glpi but the app to install on android devices only works for android version 6 and under the new glpi10 is designed as a functional replacement but requires a paid subscription

I was trying to update the older app to work with new version of android but my proxmox server mother board died Iā€™ve got a temporary server running now and will try again but while MDM is one of my goals itā€™s been moved to the backburner at the moment.

Keep us updated about head wind though

I think the issue with free MDM is that when they get to a working solution they get bought out

3 Likes

glpi10 is paid? wth.

you donā€™t need to pay for a subscription but they lock down the features (mainly the mdm ones)

1 Like

Hummm going to try your road first, GLPI 9.5.8 and Flyve

Going to try miradore also, looks good too, even the free optionā€¦

1 Like

I did manage to get a device enrolled and an inventory of system and software installed but failed to actually control the device (admittedly I ran out of time to do proper debugging)

As far i did research, there is no OpenSource Free reliable MDM :stuck_out_tongue:
i will try https://www.manageengine.com/ ā† Up to 25 mobile devices free! It has a MSP login :slight_smile: So you carn manage multiple business with one connection

For SMB its what i need! :slight_smile:

1 Like