Adagios Problem on alpha2

Hi pals,

I am experimenting some issues with adagios. When I open the adagios web applications I get the follow problem:

**ParserError: "[Errno 2] No such file or directory while connecting to '/var/spool/nagios/cmd/livestatus'. Make sure nagios is running and mk_livestatus loaded."**

and the show debug informations is at follows:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/adagios/views.py", line 43, in wrapper
    result = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/adagios/status/views.py", line 650, in status_index
    c = adagios.status.utils.get_statistics(request)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/adagios/status/utils.py", line 454, in get_statistics
    *arguments
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pynag/Parsers/livestatus.py", line 1116, in get_services
    return self.query('GET services', *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pynag/Parsers/multisite.py", line 80, in query
    query_result = backend_instance.query(query, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pynag/Parsers/livestatus.py", line 973, in query
    livestatus_response = self.write(livestatus_query.get_query())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pynag/Parsers/livestatus.py", line 820, in write
    livestatus_socket = self._get_socket()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pynag/Parsers/livestatus.py", line 804, in _get_socket
    raise ParserError(msg % (e, self.livestatus_socket_path))
ParserError: "[Errno 2] No such file or directory while connecting to '/var/spool/nagios/cmd/livestatus'. Make sure nagios is running and mk_livestatus loaded."

Does anybody get the same issue??

Cheers

Are you on NethServer 7 alpha?

Perhaps it’s the same issue here:

Hi David,

Yes I am using NethServer 7 alpha 2, the link that you sent says that I have tocompile mk-livestatus by myself. Does that really work?? have you try that??

Cheers

I’ve just seen @nrauso’s update

https://github.com/NethServer/dev/issues/5015#issuecomment-191862865

Keep in mind ns7 is still ALPHA and not suitable for production environments :see_no_evil:

1 Like