7 Days to die and CSGO on Neth Server 6.8

Greetings again… I am trying to do the impossible i guess I think i have found an issue during installation of my 7 days to die server any thoughts here??

Here is actual error code…
[sdtd@webserver 7daysded]$ ./startserver.sh -configfile=serverconfig.xml
Using config file: serverconfig.xml
./7DaysToDieServer.x86_64: /lib64/libm.so.6: version GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./7DaysToDieServer.x86_64) ./7DaysToDieServer.x86_64: /lib64/libc.so.6: versionGLIBC_2.15’ not found (required by ./7DaysToDieServer.x86_64)
./7DaysToDieServer.x86_64: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./7DaysToDieServer.x86_64) ./7DaysToDieServer.x86_64: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: versionGLIBCXX_3.4.15’ not found (required by ./7DaysToDieServer.x86_64)

Here is my documentation i kinda followed to get here with some changes of course…
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=360404397

Here is some other documentation i had found but isn’t the above already suppose to be installed in the server??
https://7dtd.illy.bz/

*********CSGO New Updated issue!!!
Ok i think i am running into the same issue installing CSGO on my server… It seems that steam installs just fine and runs however when i go to run the game I get this error…

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/var/lib/nethserver/home/steam/csgo-ds/bin:/var/lib/nethserver/home/steam/GNUstep/Library/Libraries:/root/GNUstep/Library/Libraries:/usr/local/lib64:/usr/lib64
Failed to open libtier0.so (libtier0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

Any thoughts on what this error could be from?

Sorry for the slow response, I missed it :slight_smile:
What are you trying to achieve? Install Steam on NethServer? Sorry but those instructions look for Ubuntu/Debian.
Do you have similar notes for CentOS?

1 Like

Well this is for centos 7 but i don’t know if it will work on 6.8 sorry i have been away have not been doing to well medically and have been away for abit…

2 Likes

Let’s try! Or test it on NethServer 7 at most.

Well I would but I still can’t even get Neth Server 7 to install in our data center environment I am stuck on 6.8… Biggest issue is networking problems and failure to make those changes stick after reboot…

I get a similar error when I try to run csgo…

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/var/lib/nethserver/home/steam/csgo-ds/bin:/var/lib/nethserver/home/steam/GNUstep/Library/Libraries:/root/GNUstep/Library/Libraries:/usr/local/lib64:/usr/lib64
Failed to open libtier0.so (libtier0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

Anythoughts

Hope you feeling better @lorentedford

Thanks yes finally today I am feeling tons better and back in the mood to work on this stuff. However we have given up on 7 days to die in Nethserver because of some dependency issues… It works flawlessly in an ubuntu and debian machine though…

1 Like