Nethserver like a PDC and TMG

Hey pals!! I want to share the next link about Nethserver and how to install and configure like a PDC (Primary Domain Controller) and TMG. The document is in Spanish.

2 Likes

OK!
Now I understand! You don’t want to transform NethServer in PDF!:joy:

It looks interesting. I will use Google Translate (or I will ask my daughter to translate for me).

2 Likes

“With Open Source, many “Small Business” solutions have emerged, such as Zentyal, ClearOS, Univention and others. Unfortunately these solutions are usually limited and their expansion of functionality requires the purchase of Plugins. So in our search for a 100% functional solution, NethServer comes up.”

“NethServer is a 100% Open Source Small Business solution and its business model focuses on Support, Appliances and Books, similar to the FreeNAS, Proxmox and Zabbix business model.”

“After this brief explanation of Nethserver, let’s start with the steps to configure Nethserver as a “Primary Domain Controller” (PDC) that can integrate and serve on a private network made up of Ubuntu Desktop Stations , Windows 7, 8 and 10, OsX Mac among others.”

VERY GOOD CHOICE @cosysco !
:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes