East Africa Community Single Currency Launched

Our LEaders in East Africa Seem to be working extra hard these couple of months, and we now officially Easft Africa Common Currency.

Court of Arms Emblem
For those Who dont know, East Africa Community, Soon to Be Confederation is the most integrated regional community int he World

Somalia Joined Recently

, and till now, what we lacked was a single currency.

EAST AFRICA SHEAFRA

The new East Africa Currency Denominations

5 SHF Note

10 SHF Note

20SHF Note

50SHF Note

100 SHF Note

200 SHF Note

Its a Milestone, For East Africa, and members have been waiting for this since 1979

1 Like

Hi @oneitonitram,

Our former leader Helmut Kohl virtually imposed the euro under the dictates of the then “scaredy-cats” of the individual European countries. I am still not happy about it today.

Regards…

Uwe

Well, ours was derived out of needs.

We have tourists who travel from Europe to Kenya, then on the same tour, Go to Tanzania, and each time they have to change the currency.

When we move between the different countries, we have to change currency, etc, its been hectic.

And Africa has Almost 40 Different Currencies.

Atleast East Africa we have Single Passport, Soon Single Currency, and Since Our Goals are bigger, a Single Federation.

We have a pupulation of 300 Milion, and Land mass of About 6Milion SqM

Really? Somalia included? When I look at the conditions there, I have serious doubts.

The bigger the pot, the more cream you can skim off…

But dudes, we’re moving into politics here, and two subjects on this Forum here are tabu: politics and religion!

A small reminder…

ECOWAS dismantled their credibility really fast (West Africa Union)…

:slight_smile:

My 2 cents
Andy

2 Likes

western media problem

1 Like

Sorry, mea culpa…

:innocent:

1 Like

I don’t think so. But let’s end the discussion here and stick to the topic of Nethserver.

Regards and a sunny Sunday…

Uwe

1 Like

Yeah in log we trust

Ugandan man behind viral fake East African currency shocked by its success - BBC News

hoodwinked, plus he had an official government badge, and the right account does not. hes, been at it for a while