Welcome, WebTop 5!

Yes, see foto

If you change something there, shows error. than all folders are gone, after you writeback nothing .

And i also noticed that when i make a new folder in Outlook 2016 it’s not shown in Webtop5.

Alternate root folder is the problem.

Try to delete User in Nethserver, reboot, zhan create user again, all setting are there in Webtop, again with the same error, no folder except inbox.

Sogo does not rewrite Mail Adresses wenn sending like user@domain.local to user@domain.com, and in Webtop 5 can’t see created folders in Outlook.
I’ll try with android…

Just another thing, uninstalled webto5 , installed webto4 to try if this works, i have blank screen in Webtop4.

Hi @stojovski,
i believe that this option is only available for compatibility with other mail servers other than Nethservice.
Certainly @gabriele_bulfon will have some more information on how to use this “Alternate root folder” option.

To resolve this issue and return to the default setting, just delete the straight line directly on the db as follows:

su - postgres -c 'psql webtop5'
delete from core.user_settings where key='defaultfolder';
\q

I recommend that you leave from WebTop5 avoiding going back with WebTop4 :wink:

To reinstall WebTop5 you must remove the WebTop4 packages:

systemctl stop tomcat
yum remove webtop4-libs webtop4-zpush nethserver-tomcat
rm -rf /var/lib/tomcat/webapps/webtop

and clean the db:

su - postgres
dropdb webtop
dropdb webtop5
dropuser sonicle
exit

Remove additional fragments:

rm -rf /usr/share/webtop /var/lib/nethserver/secrets/webtop

Reinstall WebTop 5:

yum install @nethserver-webtop5-groupware

I hope to be proved helpful…
Now I go back to the beach :sunglasses: :tropical_drink:

OK, THX, but consider that this does not to be there when does not work right.
I think that this option is a MailLocation for Dovecot?
And why the Folders that i make in Outlook 2016 are not shown in Webtop5?Is this a Z-Push problem or?
This works with SOgo.But Sogo has now a problem rewriting Mail adresses with Smarthost, from domain.local to domain.tld.
This has worked before.You can make an Alias, Domain etc, Sogo ignores all of that and sends the mail always as username domain.local.

THX

Me to, interested in Russian translation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to know :slight_smile: I really like to see webtop in Russian

1 Like

German translation would be nice too with caldav and carddav support :joy:

2 Likes