Webtop 5 calendar sync problem

I am going to resurrect this thread again since I have this issue. Running the commands as suggested in this thread for config setprop and signal-event did nothing. In my case when I enter an event in my android phone, it shows up on Webtop 6 hours ahead. I have deployed another Nethserver with Webtop for somebody who is using Blackberry also have 6 hours difference.

Any suggestions?

Some update: If i create an event on WebTop GUI, then it shows the correct time on all devices. I just created an event on a completely device, android tablet and it shows up 6 hours in future on WebTop, The time remains correct on the device the event is created. So as long as i dont look at the webtop i should not have any problem, but when CalDav becomes available I can clearly see this becoming a major problem since my thunderbird will see the 6 hours ahead event.

2 Likes

Any suggestion on this ? @webtop_team
This is becoming a real problem.

Hi, look back at the thread, this turned to be not a problem of WebTop, but of the configuration on the various possible layers and their own TZ settings (php, postgres, system). Having one of them set shift hours on that layer, so for example php may alter TZ during z-push sync, postgres may alter TZ during timestamp storage etc. etc.

TZs are real deamons!

If you check back this thread you should find the solution.

Gabriele

1 Like

Looks like I g ot it working! I followed the following commands:
> config setprop php DateTimezone XXXXX

signal-event nethserver-php-update
signal-event nethserver-httpd-update
signal-event nethserver-webtop5-update

When I used the following in did not work:

config setprop php DateTimezone America/Edmonton

But the following worked:

config setprop php DateTimezone MST

1 Like