i have a problem with the Web filtering components.
I’ve configured Nethserver to work as transparent proxy and after default filter configuration and downloading/installing Shalla blacklist everything are ok.
The clients that use Nethserver as gateway have http navigation filtered like a charm.
I noticed today and yesterday on the web filtering configuration that all the content of categoryes are disappeared.
I have re-downloaded and re-installed Shalla Blacklist and then the list of categoryes is present.
The problem is that while the categoryes are disappeared the web filtering doesn’t work and the blocked content are not blocked.
I ask if it’s right re-install everyday the blacklist or i have some kind of problem in my installation.
Thanks for the support guys !